September 19, 2014 AsktheBuilder Weekend Warrior
I just shot a new video this morning. The inspiration came because I changed out all the old useless fluorescent fixtures in my garage that have given me nothing but headaches for six years.
I installed simple surface-mount standard bulb fixtures that I'm outfitting with LED bulbs.
As I was installing the new simple fixtures, I thought about how many people don't realize they could be getting electrocuted IF they connect the wrong wire to the WRONG screw of the fixture.
WATCH THIS VIDEO. It could save your life or that of someone else.
PLEASE consider forwarding this email to anyone you feel may benefit.
I apologize now for the corny part towards the end of the video.
You'll see it. I didn't know else how to do that shot.
I'll be back on Tuesday with more tips and news.