Advertise

"Tim,
I've worked with The New York Times, The Detroit News, The Detroit Free Press, The Flint Journal, Discovery Channel Kids, Discovery Channel Yearly Science Book, Giza Pyramid Research Association plus several others and never had this kind of response. Tim the Builder Guy is popular. Your newsletter subscribers really listen to you and react!"

- Wally Wallingford - The Forgotten Technology

CLICK TO OPEN Bosch / Ram Truck Advertising Case Study

CLICK TO OPEN LE Johnson Treasure Hunt Advertising Case Study

Do you want results like Wally, Bosch and LE Johnson when you invest your marketing dollars? Then do what they did. Get your message in front of my nearly one-quarter million unique visitors per month, and the 100,000 devout subscribers to my weekly newsletter now. Why would you wait another minute?!

Or, do you want product placement and exposure in one of my videos? As of May 9, 2013 the videos at my AsktheBuilder YouTube channel have been watch over 30,699,869 times. No other home improvement channel is even close. What are you waiting for? Get your product in one of my videos NOW!

Here are just a few of the Advertising Opportunities at AsktheBuilder.com:

• Lead Generation
  • Product Placement Videos
  • Exclusivity in Your Category
  • Traditional Banner and Block Ads
  • Newsletter Ads and Product Mentions
  • Newsletter Contests
  • Marketing Surveys - You Get the Data!
  • Tool of the Week
  • Advertorial

Download my full Media Kit now.

What's your Dream Ad Campaign? I'll bet I can satisfy your desires. Contact me now.

Text Link Policy: We get repeated requests from websites that want to purchase a text link from AsktheBuilder.com. The websites, that want the link, are trying to boost their position in the search engines. It's a very selfish act when you think about it. The better way to increase your ranking is by doing it slowly and organically, the way AsktheBuilder.com has done it since 1995. The best analogy I can offer is the feeling you get while watching someone cut into a line in front of you so they don't have to wait. That's selfish behavior, and Google doesn't like selfish websites, nor do they like the websites that assist the line cutters. We don't want to be frowned upon or shunned by Google, so we don't sell text links. It's that simple.