Advertise

Do you want GUARANTEED clicks to your website?

Do you want a measurable INCREASE in product sales

Tim Carter, founder of AsktheBuilder.com, can deliver for you.

Soon your testimonial will be added to the following:

"Tim,
I've worked with The New York Times, The Detroit News, The Detroit Free Press, The Flint Journal, Discovery Channel Kids, Discovery Channel Yearly Science Book, Giza Pyramid Research Association plus several others and never had this kind of response. Tim the Builder Guy is popular. Your newsletter subscribers really listen to you and react!"

- Wally Wallingford - The Forgotten Technology

"AsktheBuilder.com fully delivered for one of our top clients. Tim was quick to drive thousands of clicks to the client’s website during peak retail season and provided some great testimonials to boot! Buying clicks from AsktheBuilder.com was a no-brainer, and helped us hit our year-end goals."

John Poferl - Exponent PR

Tim,

The magic is happening.  Orders are pouring in through Amazon for the Concrete epoxy items.  Thank you again for a great video demo.

Regards,

Scott C. Long
Vice President
Protective Coating Co.

Scott Long got his huge increase in sales from this paid video I made for his company:

Here's another product video I taped for Klein Tools:

AsktheBuilder.com can DELIVER in DAYS thousands of consumer and professionals to your product pages. The clicks are GUARANTEED.

Would you like consumer testimonials about your products at the same time?

AsktheBuilder.com can deliver GUARANTEED testimonials in days as well.

How many clicks do you want from my newsletter subscribers in one week?

• 5,000
  • 10,000
  • 15,000
  • 20,000

Remember, the clicks to your site are GUARANTEED.

Here are just a few of the Advertising Opportunities at AsktheBuilder.com:

• Lead Generation
  • Product Placement Videos
  • Exclusivity in Your Category
  • Traditional Banner and Block Ads
  • Newsletter Ads and Product Mentions
  • Newsletter Contests
  • Marketing Surveys - You Get the Data!
  • Tool of the Week
  • Advertorial

Download my full Media Kit now.

What's your Dream Ad Campaign? I'll bet I can satisfy your desires. Contact me now.

Text Link Policy: We get repeated requests from websites that want to purchase a text link from AsktheBuilder.com. These websites are trying to boost their position in the search engines.

It's a very selfish act when you think about it. The better way to increase your ranking is by doing it slowly and organically, the way AsktheBuilder.com has done it since 1995.

The best analogy I can offer is the feeling you get while watching someone cut into a line in front of you so they don't have to wait. That's selfish behavior, and Google doesn't like selfish websites, nor do they like the websites that assist the line cutters.

We don't want to be frowned upon or shunned by Google, so we don't sell text links. It's that simple.