Advertise

"Tim,
I've worked with The New York Times, The Detroit News, The Detroit Free Press, The Flint Journal, Discovery Channel Kids, Discovery Channel Yearly Science Book, Giza Pyramid Research Association plus several others and never had this kind of response. Tim the Builder Guy is popular. Your newsletter subscribers really listen to you and react!"

- Wally Wallingford - The Forgotten Technology
CLICK TO OPEN Bosch / Ram Truck Advertising Case Study 

CLICK TO OPEN LE Johnson Treasure Hunt Advertising Case Study

AsktheBuilder.com sells GUARANTEED clicks.

How many clicks do you want from my newsletter subscribers in one week?

• 5,000
  • 10,000
  • 15,000
  • 20,000

Remember, the clicks to your site are GUARANTEED.

Here are just a few of the Advertising Opportunities at AsktheBuilder.com:

• Lead Generation
  • Product Placement Videos
  • Exclusivity in Your Category
  • Traditional Banner and Block Ads
  • Newsletter Ads and Product Mentions
  • Newsletter Contests
  • Marketing Surveys - You Get the Data!
  • Tool of the Week
  • Advertorial

Download my full Media Kit now.

What's your Dream Ad Campaign? I'll bet I can satisfy your desires. Contact me now.

Text Link Policy: We get repeated requests from websites that want to purchase a text link from AsktheBuilder.com. The websites, that want the link, are trying to boost their position in the search engines. It's a very selfish act when you think about it. The better way to increase your ranking is by doing it slowly and organically, the way AsktheBuilder.com has done it since 1995. The best analogy I can offer is the feeling you get while watching someone cut into a line in front of you so they don't have to wait. That's selfish behavior, and Google doesn't like selfish websites, nor do they like the websites that assist the line cutters. We don't want to be frowned upon or shunned by Google, so we don't sell text links. It's that simple.